Board and Train
Our Results Based board and train is for those seeking Puppy Raising, On and Off leash obedience training, or Behavior Modification training.
Results based training is a customizable training program based off of your goals and your dog’s needs. We essentially are taking the clock out of the mix and will train your pup at a pace they enjoy, understand, and are motivated to work with you.
We finish training when your pup shows progress and stability in what they have learned during their time with us, typically this takes 4 weeks+. This allows your dog time to decompress, learn new skills, and proof what they have learned accordingly to reach the goals you have sat in place.
We teach in a way that is clear to your dog and creates understanding what is allowed and what isn’t, all the while keeping motivation to work with us. We use a lot of play, freedom of choice, and relaxation techniques to reinforce the behaviors we desire. All training will be proofed and generalized on our 10 acre farm, out at parks, and at local dog friendly restaurants and stores.
During their stay you will be required to view our online videos and/or start private lessons with us during your dog’s stay. This will start giving you a basic understanding our training style, an understanding of your dog’s behavior, and how to effectively apply each method to set your pet up for success.
At the end of training, we will set up a take home lesson to teach you and your family how to maintain training and build off of the foundation we have put in place. When you’re confident in your abilities to handle your dog and reintroduce them into your lifestyle, you will take them home. Upon completion you will receive lifetime support in the form of phone, email, and private lessons. Because at the end of the day we want you and your dog to be happy and successful no matter what you decide to do in life.
What this program covers:
- Puppy raising: crate training, socialization, exposure, intro to obedience, etc.
- On and off leash obedience
- Hyperactive dogs
- Anxious dogs
- Reactive dogs
- Fearful dogs
- Aggressive dogs
- Social skills
- Proper play with you and others
- Daily relaxation tecniques
- Manners in the home such as no jumping, counter surfing, darting out doors, etc.
- Field trips to public dog friendly places
- At least two private lessons during your dog’s stay
- Daily postings in our social media stories
- Canine Good Citizen Cert if you choose
- Graduation Certificate
- Unlimited follw-up lessons
- Treat pouch
- Training cheat sheet
- Travel bag
- Lifetime support
- Lifetime membership to our Facebook videos
- Lifetime access to our monthly group class
491 Smith Rd, Maysville NC